SportyPal has been updated to version 1.0.7 for Windows Mobile users. Workout maps have been fixed and it’s recommended upgrading to 1.0.7 as you won’t be able to view you workout maps any more on previous versions. For running workouts, the pace will be displayed instead of your speed, but you can view the speed by selecting My Workouts>My Records.
Other fixes in the app are outlined below:
* Attempted to reduce memory usage. This should help users with high resolution devices like the Touch HD. We never experienced memory issues with our high-res devices, so make sure to let us know whether this works for you.
* Added yet another filter for erroneous coordinates.
* Fixed a bug that would cause user’s workouts to be uploaded to a bugged user.
* Hopefully fixed a bug that would cause the workout time to be displayed incorrectly on the website.
* SportyPal will no longer turn the screen off if the device is charging during a workout.
* Fixed a crash that occurred when new users would attempt to save a workout that doesn’t have enough valid points.
* Included several new user-made translations, including Polish, Dutch, Spanish, Bulgarian and Italian.
* SportyPal will no longer ask you to reenter your info when you reinstall the application.
* Fixed the numbers on the workout graph. The values displayed were incorrect if imperial units were selected.
* Fixed a crash that would occur when a user would attempt to push the left button while viewing a workout map.
* Fixed the profile screen so that not entering a value for inches (if the imperial unit system has been selected) will no longer cause an input error. Not entering a value for inches is now equivalent to entering a zero.
* Sped a few things up.
* Removed the “upload successful” message that appears box when you upload a workout immediately after it is finished and replaced it with a self-removing notification (like the rest of the uploads).
* Added a missing colon after “Units” in “My Profile”.
* SportyPal will now translate the “Register” caption that appears during device registration.
You can download SportyPal 1.0.7 here.